- Home to the dwarves, kobolds, goblins, gnomes
- Constant “border” skirmishes between the gnomes/dwarves and the kobolds/goblins.
- Dwarven metal working is considered the best
- Gnomes are insane inventors, same with kobolds, though gnomes tend to be slightly more technologically advanced.
- Called the Flaming Mountains due to the rivers of molten lava that run through them. Volcanic activity is constant.
- Dwarven cities have a limited lifespan due to their proximity to the volcanic/tectonic activity.